Serving the needs of administrative professionals, secretaries, office managers and office/clerical staff.
Valencia's Center for Office Administration provides training for individuals and organizations through continuous learning opportunities that develop skills and knowledge to increase productivity, communication, and effectiveness.
Learning is offered in a variety of formats and areas of concentration to allow flexibility in scheduling and focus.Benefits
- Increase efficiency in research and delivery of information
- Enhance planning and organizational skills
- Improve communication and presentation abilities
- Strengthen confidence and career growth
- Administrative Professional Certificate offered at two levels of expertise to document proficiency
Many of these courses may assist in preparation for the CAP (Certified Administrative Professional) or CPS (Certified Professional Secretary) examinations offered through IAAP, the International Association of Administrative Professionals.
Microsoft Office courses may assist in preparation for the Microsoft Office Applications Specialist (MCAS) or Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certifications.
- Workshops and seminars available in either classroom or
- Courses and seminars geared to improve skills and develop
- Relevant tasks that use real-world business scenarios to
expand knowledge and proficiency
- Small class sizes provide individualized attention
Administrative Professional Business Communication Business Writing Certificate Programs Grammar/Proofreading/Editing Grant Writing Medical Office Microsoft Office Notary Office Administration Presentations Reports/Technical Writing